Welcome back

Hi.

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I haven't written in a very long time. I've grown to be a visual learner/dweller with my recent years in the field of visual merchandising. I say & speak how i feel and what I do through merchandising. I would love to call it an art however that would be overstating what i do.

I used to love words. I wrote everyday. Owned a diary, wrote a crazy amount of essays, I wrote songs and poems. However,somewhere along the way of falling in what i think is love, i lost my words. Everything became an action, a scene, a view. I did not know if what i started saying was real or meant anything. I lost meaning in the words i tried to convey. So, I changed. Not for the better of course.

And that is what brings me here to this present day.

I want to find my words again.

I want to share it mostly with myself but also for anyone who would enjoy me babbling on about 'who knows what'.

I'm taking who i used to be back before all the pain, fights and endless battles of trust & hoping to use all the negativity towards creating something great and beautiful. 

For the love of strength, I want to write again.

So here goes everything...

Comments

Popular Posts